Glass-Glass Touch Solution
- The glass-glass touch panel is a touch panel layer made on a glass surface, then fully bonded to the cover glass, creating a layer with excellent light transmittance.
- The laminated structure of the glass-glass has good optical clarity and helps prevent sunlight damage and birefringence problems. It's reliable, durable, and supports multi-touch.
- Optimized electromagnetic compatibility and waterproof for use in a wide variety of applications.
High Reliability and Durability
- Glass-glass touch panels pass rigorous reliability tests, with high strength, high durability, waterproof, and dustproof characteristics, making them suitable for factory human-machine interface, heavy outdoor machinery, and other touch panel applications.
- Waterproof, anti-corrosive, and gloved operation support make it suitable for all kinds of touch displays that nurses in healthcare facilities need to touch frequently without removing their gloves, and is easy to clean and disinfect.
Glass-Film-Film Touch Solution
- The glass-film-film touch panel has a touch signal line made on two PET films and then covered with glass to provide protection.
- The protective glass is highly customizable to achieve the required strength. Various glass thicknesses and weights provide a high degree of flexibility in the outer mechanical design.
Durable and Lightweight
- The glass-film-film touch panel has a lot of design flexibility and is lightweight and durable. Applications include ATMs, POS, kiosks, multi-function printers, and treadmills.
- The one-glass solution uses a single glass structure that integrates the sensor glass and cover glass, reduces process waste, and shortens the time to market for new product models.
- OGS reduces the thickness and weight of the touch panel module and increases the strength of the glass through the glass strengthening process. OGS touch technology increases light transmittance, and the fully flat lamination can effectively reduce reflection and provide more vivid and clear images.
Lightweight, Ultra-thin, and Smooth Touch
- With the increasing popularity of thin touch, OGS touch solutions have gradually grown to support larger sizes, offering better performance and cost advantages in medium- and large-size applications.
- OGS panels are lightweight, fully flat, with a narrow bezel. Applications cover portable navigation devices, touchscreen laptops, all-in-one computers, POS, kiosks, and industrial control equipment.