(On-Cell Touch Panel)
- On-cell touch panels integrate the touch sensor between the color filter and polarizer. This one-stop production process effectively provides smooth integration of the touch sensor, display panel, and protective glass.
- Compared to in-cell, the primary advantage of on-cell is that it offers a more flexible selection for different sizes and resolutions. In addition, it is easier to ensure quality and yield performance.
- High transmittance and better optical performance improve display performance and improves touch response time and sensitivity.
- On-cell is lighter and thinner than an external touch panels. It features a fully flat and narrow-bezel design that increases the flexibility of end product designs.
Diverse Product Applications
- ADP provides on-cell touch panels in small, medium, and large sizes for applications in POS, kiosks, digital drawing tablets, industrial tablets and panel PCs, and business or education interactive whiteboards.
- The seamless, fully flat surface bonding supports multi-touch and professional stylus pens, which meet the touch operation needs of handwriting, pen writing, and input with gloves, and provide users with exceptional touch operation and better picture quality.
(In-Cell Touch Panel)
- Using a driver and touch-integrated IC, the touch function is integrated into the LCD cell structure, greatly simplifying the existing touch glass manufacturing process.
- The highly integrated driver IC design and the non-bonding touch production process reduce the touch panel’s thickness. Together with the fully flat, bezel-less, and power saving characteristics, it can fulfill extreme ultra-thin, high-durability, and stylish appearance design requirements of mobile devices.
- The higher the transmittance, the clearer the picture quality and the displayed effect, coupled with the provision of optimized touch sensitivity and accuracy.
High-definition, Ultra-thin, and Precise Touch
- In-cell touch panel’s ultra-thin, lightweight, and responsive writing features are suited for mobile devices that require portability, stylish appearance, and ease of operation, such as tablets for education and handheld game consoles.
- The ultra-narrow bezel and high screen-to-body ratio are ideal for transportation applications such as in-flight entertainment systems that provide passengers with easy access to high-quality audio-visual entertainment content.