High-Precision, High-Quality Medical Images
- Advanced Hyper-Viewing Angle (AHVA) technology provides a wide viewing angle, ultra-high 2000:1 contrast, and low color shift to achieve perfect dark state performance.
- The low-scattering liquid crystals used in medical display panels reduce light leakage caused by liquid scattering in the dark state.
- Smooth and precise high-resolution gray-scale screen performance complies with DICOM gray-scale standards.
- By utilizing high-end 10-bit display driver ICs, True 10-bit panels can display over one billion colors, providing better image detail and smoothness without the flicker and jitter problems of 8-bit solutions with frame rate control.
Deep Red Technology
- Phosphors with high color rendering index and color filters enable 100% Adobe and 98% DCI-P3 color gamut while having high color stability and a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
- Our exclusive Deep Red display technology optimizes the color gamut, contrast, number of backlight partitions, and algorithms for reds to better represent tissue and blood with changes in color depth much closer to real-life colors and details. It allows doctors to clearly distinguish the subtle differences in human tissues and blood levels during operations and make more precise judgments.
Eye Care Technology
- ADP’s eye care technology optimizes the color filter and backlight design to limit exposure to harmful blue light and retain only harmless blue light. This process reduces eye fatigue for medical staff looking at the screen for long periods while reviewing medical records and diagnosing.
- The backlight module follows internationally recommended values and filters out harmful blue light waves to achieve the acceptable amount of blue light as suggested. The medical sRGB color gamut standard and color performance can still be maintained even with reduced blue light.